Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bone Gap
by LAURA RUBY
The story takes place in a small town called BONE GAP.
The point of view is 1st person. The point of view is from finn and Roza.
They discribed finn as a pretty boy , nice & creppy . sean is tall and a very nice guy.
The conflict in the story was that somebody kidnapped Roza.
Roza got kidnapped by a man in finns barn. The man wanted Roza to love him.
Finn & Sean found roza in a weird place where there are other bodies.
The theme to this story is you should never give up on something you want to achieve.
I really recommend this book if you like romance and mysteries.