Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Where'd You Get Those "Genes"?
Transcript of Where'd You Get Those "Genes"?
A learned behavior is a character trait that we have developed over time. We were NOT born with these traits.
This video named many inherited traits. Can you name just a few?
Is the trait of athleticism learned or is this trait inherited?
is a part of your DNA.
Genes are the instructions which make you, You!
, even rolling your
are traits that are determined by your genes.
did you make about
Toothless & Hiccup?
does a fish swim
"A downed dragon, is a dead dragon."
-Gobber (How to Train Your Dragon)
is made up of your inherited traits.
are given to you by your parents.
are traits you choose to have (being a good dragon rider, distrusting humans, or being barbaric and hunting dragons for sport.)
Whether you are a 5th grade student, a viking, or a dragon, you have GENES!
"It runs in the family."
Our physical traits come from both our parents
"You are a product of your environment"
& an inherited trait?
did you get those
and a bird fly?
some traits are stronger than others...