Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"The whole point of knowledge is to produce both meaning and
Transcript of "The whole point of knowledge is to produce both meaning and
To what extend do you agree with this statement.
What does this title ask you to discuss? How will you go about approaching the question?
Area's of Knowledge
- Natural sciences
How do we measure if knowledge gives meaning and purpose to our personal lives?
Ways of knowing
What is knowledge?
How do we measure knowledge?
Does the amount of knowledge a person has effect the amount meaning and purpose of his/her life?
Real life situations: