Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Peru 5 themes of geography
Transcript of Peru 5 themes of geography
10° South 76° west Relative Location:
South of Colombia,
West of Brazil, North of Chile PERU Human Enviroment Interaction Air And Water Polution
From large Citys Copper Mining Farming Many Tropical Bird Endangered Movement travel of people Pan American Highway Callao Port Peru Media Newspapers Trains Planes Buses Place Andes Mountains Machu Picchu Inca Culture Region Equatorial Country Tropical Highlands Zones With
and Plants Deserts BY:
Conrad C. Carrigan Thank You For Watching!!! Please Stay For the