Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of War
Comradery Technology Shell Shock How in the first World War Trench warfare was the major method of fighting, whereas in World War two the front line moved much more drastically during offensives. World War One was a war that changed the dynamics of warfare from charging across fields with bayonets and swords drawn to a more tactical aspect. This is partially due to the technology that was developed to defend a position compared to the technolgy used to attack one.
the major technology was the machine gun. invented in 1884 was the first true "automatic" machine gun using the force from the previously fiored bullet to load the next. however, these still weighed up to 60-70 pounds. this made them non-portable but acceptable for defending a position.