Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of rainbow loom
rainbow loom History
Cheong Choon invented the Rainbow Loom in 2010. he and his daughters made the looms and sold them for only $2. Later, when rainbow looms got more popular, they sold them for 15-17 dollars. In 2011 they had made 10,000 dollars on the Rainbow Loom. They started selling the looms in China to earn more money. Rainbow Looms are very popular and a great way to keep you occupied.
The rainbow loom was created by Cheong Choon.
The rainbow loom was created in 2010.
Rainbow looms were once sold for $2.
Cheong Choon was inspired by his daughters to make it.
Rainbow Looms are now sold in China.
Types of Rainbow Loom Bracelets
You can make all different types of charms. including, animals, cartoon characters, and more.
by Rachel Sparks and caroline gamble
1. Who invented the Rainbow Loom?
A. Selena Gomez
B. Shelby Johnson
C. Cheong Choon
What were Rainbow Looms worth when first invented?
1. C. Cheong Choon
2. B. $2
Thanks for Listening! Have a super sparkly day!!!!