Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Sunday
Where did Black Sunday happen
Black Sunday happened from Oklahoma City to the Arizona line.
The People's Feelings
What is Black Sunday
Black Sunday, also known as the dust bowl which was pretty much a deadly and gigantic black cloud full of dust and soil that took anything out in it's way, choking the life out of them. Some people were selfish for money, so they ignored the dust bowl. When the dust bowl came they were buried down, or trying with all their might to find shelter and live somehow.
When Was Black Sunday
Black Sunday happened April 14, 1935
depressed, dirty, "It's the end of the world", defeated, "This is are doom", angry, stressed out, selfish, hopeless, fascinated, and stumped.
By: Mark Sheeks