Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mama
"I remember watching the planes hit the towers on TV. I was worried about the future of our country and the possibility of more attacks."
Listen up teens
"Really listen to your teachers and learn all that you can. Your high school years go by so fast. Take it seriously but have some fun too."
(Laing, Julie-Personal Interview-2016 May 7)
Historic Event: 9/11
Should we value material things as much as we do?
" People need to value family and life. Be thankful for what you have, not always wanting more."
" When you graduate and get a job, be the best worker there. Always go the extra mile to be kind and helpful."
"Be respectful and others will respect you."
If you could go back in time what would you change?
" I would slow down and enjoy things along the way instead of rushing through life."