Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Gina McNulty
I love to play sports. (my favorite are volleyball and kickball)
I love to read. (especially before bed)
I play very advanced piano. ( five more books before I play adult series)
About the Author
I am 11 years old.
I am in 5th at St. Jude.
My favorite dinner food is cheeseburgers.
I love to sing, make friends, and swim in my pool.
My favorite colors are green, blue, and purple.
Born & Raised
I was born on September 22, 2002
I lived in Shelbyville, Indiana until I was two.
Shortly after my sister Megan was born we moved to Indianapolis where we had a house built in Greystone.
In kindergarten, I was in Ms. Elam's class.
In first grade, I was in Mrs. Schultz's.
In second, Ms. Brown
In third, Ms. Meyer
In fourth, Ms. Ross
In fifth, Mrs. Reilly
I went to preschool there for one year.
When I was five, I was enrolled in St. Jude kindergarten.
When I was three I was enrolled in Southport Presbyterian School.