Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ocean energy
there are 2 different types of ocean energys!
kinetic energy (movement) exists in the moving waves of the ocean,that energy can be used to power a turbine. the wave rises into a chamber; the rising water forces the air out of the chamber. the moving air spins a turbine which can turn a generator.
in order for tidal energy to work well, you need large increases in tides. tides capture kinetic motion of the ebbing and surging of ocean tides in order to produce electricity
by: Arianna maes, keith franklin,
and maurice palmer.