Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of manitoba
Vanisha guess where I went for summer I went to Manitoba and saw a
colourful sky. it look like the morning sun,but it was the Northen light.
The Royal Canadian Mint
On my birthday i went to Manitoba and i saw the royal canadian mint. I went inside and i saw so many workers.It is made out of real gold.
When I went to the hudson bay i went swiming in the water and i went in a boat and i saw lots of fishes swiming in the lake.
vanisha did you know that Manitoba is capital of Winnipeg, The speak English and French. The name Manitoba mean strait of spirit. It use to be called Portage la Praririe. It economy mining, Forestry,manufactory,energy,tourisum trade fur trade. It is own by Hudson and bay company since 1870
According to my knowledge Manoitoba is a beautiful place.For e.g there Econmy of fur trade they have lots of animals ,Mining the have lots of mineral,Forestry trees and forest,land space and with the trees the produce energy.