Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Poisonous Lizards
Differences and Benefits
For benefits, a lizard can be defensive and fight off its predator. For differences, some poisonous lizards could bite, sting, or inject venom into a human.
Where do Poisonous Lizards live ?
Poisonous lizards live in southwestern United States, deserts, temperate forests, rainforests, prairies, marshes and streams.
I find this topic interesting because in the book it talks about the poisonous yellow spotted lizard. I also find this interesting because there are so many different types of lizards such as the Gila Monster, Mexican Beaded lizard, Komodo Dragon, etc.
Yellow Spotted Lizard
Most poisonous lizards are a color such as orange or yellow, with spots. They usually sleep in piles of leaves or dirt. Poisonous lizards eat plants, insects, crickets, etc.
Why I find this topic interesting...