Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math Vocabulary
A fraction is a symbol, such as 2/3' 5/1' or 8/5' used to name a part of a whole, a part of a set, a location on a whole number line, or a division of whole numbers.
The number above the fraction bar in a fraction.
The number below the fraction. The total number of equal parts in all.
The product of a given factor and any whole number.
The numbers multiplied together to find a product.
The answer to a multiplication problem.
The value given to a place digit has in a number.
An algorithm is a set of rules you have to follow
By: Kamora Collins
For Example: 3 x 6 = 18
1 x 3 =3
2 x 3 = 6
3 x 3 = 9
4 x 3 = 12
5 x 3 = 15
6 x 3 = 18
7 x 3 = 21
8 x 3 = 24
For example: 2/4, 7/8, and 5/10
For Example: In 3,946, the place value of the digit 9 in the hundreds. So, the 9 has a value of 900.
For Example: 3x4=12
For Example: A numerator is the number on top the the bar.
For Example: In my classroom our teacher tells us to do something and we listen that's an algorithm.