Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Real Life Applications Of Faraday's Law
Transcript of Real Life Applications Of Faraday's Law
Faraday's Law of Induction: Is a basic law of electromagnetism predicting how a magnetic field will interact with an electric circuit to produce an electromotive force (EMF)
Electromagnetic Induction: Is the production of a potential difference (voltage) across a conductor when it is exposed to a varying magnetic field.
Faraday's Law of Electromagnetic Induction is an important concept for generating electricity.
Faraday's discovery of electromagnetic induction has numerous industrial, technological, medical and other applications.
The principles of electromagnetic induction are applied to many devices and systems including:
Magnetic Flow Meters
Wireless Energy Transfers
In real life you can use Faraday's law to generate electricity and you can use it to calculate/ create voltage.