Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Zoo by Edward D.Hoch
Transcript of Zoo by Edward D.Hoch
The Kaan spiders,the creatures Hugo brought for the zoo.~Pg.85/86
>The children, people who came to see the creatures that Hugo brought from other planets.~Pg.85 >The Chicago area,where the people in the story would wait for Hugo and his Interplanetary Zoo.~Pg.85
>Kaan,where the horse spider creatures came from.~Pg.85 Setting >The climax of the story is when Professor Hugo showed the people of Earth the Kaan spiders.~Pg.86 climax >Professor Hugo had to leave in his promised time,6 hours.~Pg.86 Conflict Professor Hugo left at his promised time,6 hours. It states it on page 86._. It says,"He waved farewell to them,and as the ship rose from the ground,the earth peoples agreed that this had been the very best zoo yet..'. The theme would be that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Theme Prezi over Zoo(By Edward D.Hoch)by Jesse,Blake,Ariel~