Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Interesting snowflakes
Things you didn't know about snowflakes!
Snowflakes are formed if the temperature is below freezing. Each snowflake is made of ice crystals they form by 5 to 10 degrees they produce rabidy
How many shapes do they have?
Snowflakes have 35 different shapes the snowflakes depend on the humidly and temperature to form the different shapes. Snaowflakes allways have six sides.
How long on an average or a snoflake to fall to the ground?
It takes an average of 1.3 miles per hour or 15-45 minutes
What is a snowflake made of?
Each snowflake is made pf 200 ice crystals in total snowflakes are made of 180 billion water molecules.
How snowflakes form