Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Infectious Diseases
1,346,439,921 India Population:
1,210,193,422 AFRICA W.H.O poverty Personal Action POVERTY We are pleased to see my son dedicated into supporting his friend's NGO and giving donations every friend’s birthday instead of spending money on wasteful cheap stuff. He will donate in their names every time it’s his friend’s birthday. Also instead of buying him expensive wasteful own gifts we will donate every time. We are signing this small statement to show that we, Sung Jun Han's parents will be giving money to Sung Jun every birthday to donate to the NGO so that he can help take action against tuberculosis. One of the most heavily infected province My personal Taking Action is raising Awareness Ms Fredrick's signature post* the* Effect of drug smuggling and unsanitary blood selling