Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What all happened to the people
Transcript of What all happened to the people
How people died at the Mauthuen.
They died of:
Typhus and Dysentery (in mass epidemics),Gas,Shootings,Hung,
Mistreatment,Beaten to death,
Icy showers because after they took the shower they had to stay out side,Medical experiments,
Throwing prisoners at the electric fence.
The condition of the mauthuen.
Over crowded living quarters with no sanitation.
No running water. No toilets (they had to go to the bathroom in pits they dug).Small quantitys of food.
The sources are:
The people at the mausuen had to build the mauthuen and the living quarters.
They had to work in factorys and work 12 hours.
Work people did at the mauthuen.
The mauthuen was the worst camp because the jews had to build the camp and the living quarters.