Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to develop Positive Attitude
Transcript of How to develop Positive Attitude
HOW CAN YOU DEFINE ATTITUDE
Attitudes refer to a mental and neural set of readiness, organized through experience exerting a directing or dynamic influence upon the individual’s response to all objects and situations with which it is related.
SIMPLE WAYS TO DEVELOP
The predisposition that results in desirable outcomes for individuals and organizations.
The tendency of a person that result in an undesirable outcome for individuals and organizations
How Attitude Develops
Attitude and Behavior
Evidence indicates that attitudes on basis of direct experience have stronger effects on behavior
The stronger the attitudes are, the greater their impact on behavior
This is the extent to which attitudes are focused on specific objects
Attitude and Behavior
Positive attitude is "SPREADING SMILES"
Lets think how we can develop positive attitude!!
How Attitudes are Changed??
It is the effort to change our attitudes through the
use of various kinds of messages.
Cognitive Dissonance Theory
Cognitive dissonance is an unpleasant internal
state that results when individuals notice inconsistency between two or more of their attitudes. It can also be an unpleasant state between attitudes and behavior.
> New information to
-A technique for reducing dissonance in which the importance of attitudes and behaviors that are inconsistent with each
other is cognitively reduced.
> Engaging in
VIEWS OF COMMON
Presentation Made by-
M Syril Thomas
1. What is attitude?
2. Do you think positive attitude can be perceived as over-confidence?
3. How do you think VIT has changed your attitude towards life?
4. How do you inculcate a positive attitude in everyday life?
5. How do you maintain a positive attitude in adverse situations?
Any queries regarding to the topic, feel free to contact: