Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Incorporating Digital Portfolios
Transcript of Incorporating Digital Portfolios
A Paradigm Shift
Hot off the press...
What we teach
How we teach
What they learn
What they produce
What they collect
What they publish
How they reflect and grow
Artifact as Instructional Context
Instructor Planning & Management Tool
Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning
Step 1 - Determine the Purpose...
Type of artifacts
ELA vs. content areas
web vs. desktop applications
Step 2 - Determine specific elements...
Step 3 - Determine a Venue
Number of artifacts
2-3 every year?
3-4 in one sitting?
Jennifer Engle email@example.com
Type of reflections
Self - Humankind
The Most Valuable Idea