Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tridion Reference Implementation
Transcript of Tridion Reference Implementation
What is this,
and why should I care?
The barriers for implementating Tridion are
too much, takes too much
and requires too much
to get your first site running
15 October 2014
What if we could:
Build on a common standard
Learn by example
Have something "in the box"
The SDL Tridion
MVC Web app
Full of useful, common stuff
It is not...
A generic Blueprint
A set of universal schemas
A one-size-fits-all solution for all clients
Its not a bad place to start and will become part of Tridion - so its good example of how to get things working right
Why should I care...?
Platform for sharing
SDL Tridion World (download)
Includes (header/footer etc.)
Strongly typed models