Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
There are 3 uses of visible light
Transcript of There are 3 uses of visible light
They are used by the optic organs of humans and animals.
1st use of visible light
2nd use of visible light
3rd use of visible light
3 Interesting Facts about Visible Light are...
Visible light is the way energy is used to get around.
Light waves are the result of vibrations of electric and magnetic fields.
What your eyes pick up and turn into a picture in your brain is all caused by visible light waves.
Visible Light Definition
Electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye and is responsible for the sense of light.
Dangers of Visible Light
It is used to see.
Our eyes see the reflection of the sunlight off the objects around us.
It is used for light.
Ways to Protect Yourself from Exposure
Too much light can cause damage to the retina.
Retina-sensitive cells that are behind the eyes, where an image is formed.
It can also do damage on the skin.
Better sunscreen, to block the light from damaging your skin.