Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, April 25, 2017
Transcript of Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, April 25, 2017
Let's start our learning day.
take out your whiteboard and marker.
Daily Language Review
Clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker.
Stand and face the flag.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! Our friendship may she never lack, Ever grateful, ever true, Thus we raise our song anew, Of the days we've spent with you All hail our own Purdue.
Solve each problem in your head. When you have found a solution, put up one finger alongside your head.
500 - 249
525 - 249
1000 - 499
1000 - 671
Our Solar System
Sentence or not a sentence?
1. Randy and Steven sang the song together.
Correct these sentences.
2. janet asked did you try to call me last night
3. i forget to get my math science and language books
Circle the word that is not spelled correctly.
a huge ball of hot, glowing gases
a large, round, ball-shaped body of matter that revolves around a star such as the Sun
a system made up of the Sun, the planets and their moons, and other objects that orbit the Sun
the path an object takes as it moves around the Sun
a large piece of rock that orbits the Sun
two telescopes joined together as a unit
a symbol used to write a number
the representation of a number as a sum that shows the value of each digit
the value given to a digit by its place in a number
the usual way of writing a number that shows only its digits, no words
the form of a number that uses written words
a tool for making distant objects appear nearer and larger
4. ladies boxs churches puppies
5. participate obvious mashine label
to change the value of a number to one that is easier to work with.