Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
all about snowflakes
Transcript of all about snowflakes
Snowflakes come in all different sizes. They are unique because they all follow different paths from the sky. The shape also comes from the temperature and the humidity in the place where they form. this is why snowflakes are all unique.
What are snowflakes
Snowflakes are ice crystals. They always have 6 sides, no matter what. When it is really cold the snow is powdery. They fall from the cloud when the cloud cannot hold it any longer because the snowflakes become too heavy.
How snowflakes form
Snowflakes form when the temperature goes under the freezing point. They form when they reflect the internal order of the molecules in the crystal. Then they arrange themselves in crystallization. As they fall they turn into a primary crystal building six arms.