Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Saint Alice
Shortly after becoming a teenager, Alice became afflicted with leprosy. This saddened Alice because she had to be kept in isolation at all times. However, she did not let it get her down, despite all her suffering. Soon after that ALice became blind and paralyzed. Though Alice's faith was still strong in her times of struggle.
Alice, the patron saint of charity to the poor was born on 1204, Schaerbeek, Belgium. Saint alice sadly died on June 11, 1250, La Cambre Abbey, Ixelles, Belgium. She was a young girl who was know throught the world as a beautiful and loving person.
Saint Alice lived a normal life
until the age of 7 when she chose to join a convent called
Camera Sanctae Mariae. Everyone there was inspired by Alice's humility, they all looked up to her.