Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media, Your Future, & Other Scary Things
Transcript of Social Media, Your Future, & Other Scary Things
& Other Scary Things Professional Development & The Library Web Developing an Online/Social Media Presence Social Media Guidance, Tips, & Tricks Favorite Blogs & Professional Development Tools - Professional Association
- Tumblr, G+, Facebook, LinkedIn - Branding & ownership
- Digital portfolio
- Experience -- proof of it
- Share thoughtfully
- Growth & advancement
potential Don't be boring. Don't do it because you have to.
Don't be an asshole. ...among hundreds of others by Kelly Jensen
December 4, 2012 About me Associate Librarian at Beloit Public Library
Blogger at stackedbooks.org
@catagator Links discussed Blogging as professional experience:
Finding your voice:
Unconventional blog tour:
Open Source Yourself: