Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Negotiation Analysis
- Greenhalgh Model of Conflict Resolution
- Dual concerns model
Structure of the Presentation
The Negotiation Scene
Laura González Hernández, Patricia Gracia, Helene Kuchta, Susanna Pickl
1. The Negotiation Scene
4. Theoretical Framework
5. Alternative Outcomes
Greenhalgh Model On Conflict Resolution
Dual Concerns Model
two parties negotiate by choice
conflict of needs, give-and-take process
solution meets the objectives of all parties
negotiation is preferred over fighting openly
management of tangibles and intangibles
Interpersonal and intragroup conflicts
Interpersonal conflict (Daenerys and Kraznys)
Intragroup conflict (Daenerys and her companions)
Negotiation between Daenerys and Kraznys
Army of needed | 8000 for sale (+ ones in training)
Price too high | Dragon as payment
Deal is done (+ translator as a gift)
Result: Daernerys gets army + ones in training + translator
Kraznys gets dragon
After the scene: dragon kills Kraznys
• Dilemma of trust
How much of the truth did Daenerys tell?
• Dilemma of honesty
How much of what the other part said did Daenerys believe?