Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EBOLA
What is it
Barbara, Kereen, Sandy
What is Ebola?
Can we stop it?
Ahmed Jallanzo/European Pressphoto Agency
World Health Organization
formerly known as
Ebola haemorrhagic fever
a severe, often fatal illness in humans
2 - 21 days
an RNA virus
15.3% of rural communities
NATURAL HOST ?
Image:Leif Parsons for NPR
Photograph by Purestock/Getty Images
invades immune system
Why is it so hard to find a vaccine?
Compare Ebola with
(a retrovirus). Which do you think is worse?