Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MCS Dress Code
Transcript of MCS Dress Code
Trench coats are prohibited.
Skirts, dresses and shorts must fall at least as low as four inches above the top of the knee.
WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!
This is OK....
This is OK on announced hat days with a pass.
Tights, leggings or other types of hosiery must be accompanied by a fingertip length or longer top or dress,or with shorts or a skirt covering the student’s bottom.
No head covering of any sort shall be worn in the classroom unless required for religious reasons.
Jewelry and accessories that could be used as weapons are prohibited.
Shirts, blouses and dresses shall cover the abdomen, back and both shoulders. See-through clothing is prohibited. Shirts and tops must meet the waistband of pants, shorts or skirts at all times with no midriff, cleavage or underwear visible at any time.
Footwear is required and must be safe and appropriate for classroom activities. With the exception of medically prescribed footwear, soles and heels are not to exceed a total height of three inches.
For safety reasons,
pants must be worn
at or above the hip line
and should not extend
below the bottom
of the shoes.
Any clothing, jewelry, accessories or book bags that depict, advertise or promote gangs or illegal drug, alcohol or tobacco use or that convey sexually explicit or vulgar language or images are prohibited.
Each principal shall, in consultation with the local police department, compile a list of current gang symbols. The items on this list shall be
considered to depict gang affiliation and shall be prohibited. This list shall be updated frequently and publicized to the students whenever changes are made.
The McDowell County School Board prohibits any appearance or clothing that does the following:
(1) violates the guidelines in this policy;
(2) is substantially disruptive;
(3) is provocative or obscene; or
(4) endangers the health or safety of the student or others.
NO and NO