Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Topic Proposal Workshop
Transcript of Topic Proposal Workshop
For each proposal in your group, respond to the following:
Name two things you know about each source based on the information provided.
Based on the references listing and the content shared, can you discern anything about each sources’ credibility? What about their value and relevance to the project?
What questions are raised by the writer? What questions are not raised?
What secondary research should be performed by the writer?
What keywords might prove fruitful in this research? Identify 2-4 key concepts within your research topic. Then, try to list at least 3 related keywords for each of your key concepts.