Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 5-19-10
Wildlife WHAT are the sources? House hold handling trash being placed at the curb
Dumpsters used by businesses
Trucks With Uncovered loads
PEDESTRIANS! WHEN does this become an issue? More than 25,000 car accidents are caused on morth american roadways each year. Cleaning up litter on Utah's highways costs taxpayers more than $2 million a year. Where can we step in? Set an example!
Put a trash bag in vehicles
Cover garbages with lids
CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF! (You're a big kid, and your community is not your mother.)
WHY do people litter? They feel no sense of ownership, even though the places are public property. People think it's "someone else's" job. Litter has already accumulated, so what's the big deal? HOW do we fix this issue? Acknowledge the issue! The more informed, the more people will care. If you see trash, pick it up. THE END :)