Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Challenges:
A system to find out when a person goes into sleep paralysis and to initiate wake up process.
Sending an automatic alert message to relatives when person goes into sleep paralysis.
- Vipul Dubey
- Aayush Chawla
According to statistics:
Sleep paralysis is found in 28% of
and in 32% of psychiatric patients
Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which a person, either when falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move.
Using a Wearable Band
Continuous monitoring of pulse rate while sleeping.
Send an SOS message when there is abnormality in pulse rate.
Trigger an alarm.
Attaching vibration device to the
limbs of an individual to initiate a wake up reaction
Pulse rate detector
Other Areas of application
Medical Organisations which we wish to work with :
Indian Society for Sleep Research
Lexington Medial Centre