Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Fringe
When is The Fringe
The Fringe start dates are from the 1st of august
to the 25th of August.The Fringe is one of the most talented festivals in the UK.
Where is the fringe held ?
The Fringe is held in the capital of Scotland. The tickets are bought in the royal mile.
What is included in the fringe.
The performances included in the Fringe are-
and many more.
The fringe is an all age festival with no age limits.
There are some free shows outside of the fringe area. In little pubs and showcase areas. Some of the preformances are kids and comedies but there are also photography shows.
The Fringe is a friendly enviroment with street performances, Some inside the area others not. school for singing or dancing talents go and preform for
When did the Fringe start?
The fringe started in 1974 and still goes to
the present day.