Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Out of the Darkness - Kevin Freeman
Transcript of Out of the Darkness - Kevin Freeman
I am 43 right now and live in California with a wife and a son. Please, fathers, don't abandon your children. My story: Kevin Freeman Out of the Darkness It Wasn't Easy... My mom finally killed herself when I was nine. I was living in hell. She was the only person in the world that I had. There was no school, no money, and no friends. Should I have died? Well, I didn't. Actually, I turned myself in when I was on the streets. I was beaten a lot by strangers. It was all hopeless. Ray of Sun... When I turned myself into this one store, they brought me to this one adoption house. From there, I was being raised. I knew I was unfortunate before I even knew what the word meant. And then, I was adopted by a family...