Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kaylee Keith's Cannonball Run Project
Transcript of Kaylee Keith's Cannonball Run Project
The Cannonbal Endurance Run is a race where hundreds of people race from coast to coast on 1930- and under bikes.
This is the bike he is racing. It is a blue,silver, and gold 1928 Indian Scout 101 2 cylinder motorcycle. With our mascot on it!
These are the three Romey,WV racers. Front: Steve Rinker Back Left: Jared Rinker Back Right: Justin Rinker
Steve is the father of Jared and Justin.
He has a 1928 Indian Scout 101.
Justin is riding a 1916 indian power plus. Similar to his twin brother Jared.
Jared is also riding a indian power plus. (which is the same bike he rode in the 2016 cannonball run in which he was 1 of the 16 people to finish with a perfect score.)
Portland,Maine is where everyone starts the race
Maine is know as the " Pine Tree State"