Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Presentation
- Big Ben
- Tower Bridge
- London Eye
Top 5 Most visited Buildings:
1. British Museum
2. National Gallery
3. Tate Modern
4. Natural History Museum
5. The London Eye
Some Numbers about Tourism in London
- 14.000.000 Tourists each year.
- £15.000.000.000,- income from tourism.
- 5.600.000 visits to the British Museum.
- Over 50% of the 'UK tourists' went to London.
- Located South-East of England
- River Thames
- Divided into 3 different Mainsections:
1. Financial District
2. West End
3. South Bank
- City of London
West End South Bank Financial District
- Many different cultures.
- Largest city in Europe.
- Buildings and Monuments.
* Big Ben
* Tower Bridge
- Strong Winds.
- No wet or dry seasons.
- Temperate maritime climate.
- Temperature is influenced by ocean.
- Art, Musea & Galleries