Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Presentation
- Big Ben
- Tower Bridge
- London Eye
Top 5 Most visited Buildings:
1. British Museum
2. National Gallery
3. Tate Modern
4. Natural History Museum
5. The London Eye
Some Numbers about Tourism in London
- 14.000.000 Tourists each year.
- £15.000.000.000,- income from tourism.
- 5.600.000 visits to the British Museum.
- Over 50% of the 'UK tourists' went to London.
- Located South-East of England
- River Thames
- Divided into 3 different Mainsections:
1. Financial District
2. West End
3. South Bank
- City of London
West End South Bank Financial District
- Many different cultures.
- Largest city in Europe.
- Buildings and Monuments.
* Big Ben
* Tower Bridge
- Strong Winds.
- No wet or dry seasons.
- Temperate maritime climate.
- Temperature is influenced by ocean.
- Art, Musea & Galleries