Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Eggs
Eggs are package in cartons with the large end up to keep the air cell in place.
Keep in the carton on inside of cooler
Keep away from light
Keep temperatures between 32F - 45F
All eggs are hormone free. Egg laying hens are not given hormones.
All eggs produced in the U.S. are antibiotic free.
A volunteer process for sorting eggs for market according to weight and appearance.
This has nothing to do with the flavor of the egg.
AA : Largest market egg
A: Large egg
B: Medium egg
What makes a good egg?
It will lose it's quality after being at room temperature for one day.
at 36 F
Yolk is firm