Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Culture Lesson 1
Transcript of Culture Lesson 1
What is it?
You feel that one of your workers is underperforming. The person has not met deadlines on numerous occasions and you have seen him/her many times away from the workplace--for extended periods.
1. Life is what happens to me/
Life is what I make of it
2. People should tell it like it is--even when it hurts/
Maintaining harmony is important, even if it means not telling the whole truth
3. Group membership is essential for my success/
I don't need to belong to a group to be successful
Values Orientation Dimensions
(Kluckhohn and Strodtbeck)
Good Good and evil Evil
(change possible--yes or no?)
People Harmony Subjugation
Individuals Lateral Hierarchical
How would you react--what is your first or gut feeling?
What's driving your behavior?
What alternatives might there be--and how did you reach them?