Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Culture Lesson 1
Transcript of Culture Lesson 1
What is it?
You feel that one of your workers is underperforming. The person has not met deadlines on numerous occasions and you have seen him/her many times away from the workplace--for extended periods.
1. Life is what happens to me/
Life is what I make of it
2. People should tell it like it is--even when it hurts/
Maintaining harmony is important, even if it means not telling the whole truth
3. Group membership is essential for my success/
I don't need to belong to a group to be successful
Values Orientation Dimensions
(Kluckhohn and Strodtbeck)
Good Good and evil Evil
(change possible--yes or no?)
People Harmony Subjugation
Individuals Lateral Hierarchical
How would you react--what is your first or gut feeling?
What's driving your behavior?
What alternatives might there be--and how did you reach them?