Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
To kill a Mockinbird
Transcript of To kill a Mockinbird
-pg. 30 - "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view…until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." 2: •Things aren't what they might seem to be.
-pg. - 33 - Scout finds gum in an oak tree near the Radley house; Boo was the one who put it there. Scout and Jem have always believed Boo to be evil, when he is actually good-hearted. 3: •Have pride for what you believe in.
-pg. 111 - "She said she meant to break herself of it before she died, and that's what she did." 5: Scout too displays courage when she tries to calm down the Mob, by talking to Mr. Walter Cunningham. "I go to school with Walter," Scout began again "He's you boy, ain't he sir"" Pg. 169 6:It helps folks if they can latch onto a reason… folks can say…He cant help himself, that’s why he lives the way he does.” (268) Scout learned that people are much more than they come across as being. 7.Don't speak everything that you think.
8. look at situations from a different perspective. 9. If any white man cheats a black man, then that white man is trash. 10. What it means to be civilized. 4: •What courage means.
-pg. 112 - "Real courage is when you know you're licked before you begin. You begin anyway and see it through no matter what." *People should read this book because it teaches a good life lesson and teaches you to see things from other people's perspective.