Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Self-Control
Control over one's actions, responses, words.
Discuss 3-4 goals you might like to set that require self-control. Goals can be in different environments.
Example-School--Waiting to give answers when called upon. Completing difficult homework assignments instead of hanging out with friends. Training for athletic events, going to practice every day.
Example-Home- Treating siblings kindly when you do not want to, finishing chores, helping parents.
Example-Community--Recycle used items instead of throwing them in the trash although sometimes throwing away is easier.
Self control means to think, wait, then act. It can mean not participating or doing something, (resisting peer pressure by saying no to situations that may get you in trouble). It can be voluntarily completing tasks that may not be easy.