Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of amigo brothers
unit eq: what happens when you compete against a friend or a loved one? is winning always worth it?
Lesson eq: How does identifying literary elements help us to make meaning of a text?
vocabulary target word
Critical thinking: evaluate
react and write
Do Now: Would you rather...
a) Be the reason your best friend's dream didn't come true
b) Let your own dream slip away
Explain your response! Feel free to give an example.
What do the people in the neighborhood think about the fight?
setting a purpose
How are the boys feeling the night before the fight
A ...................... that needs special education and training.
Most students don't realize that adults in the teaching profession have been through many years of school.
Write > Is one character doing a better job than the other preparing for the fight? Cite evidence from the story in your response.
Based on the text evidence....................., I think...............................
Write > How do you think the fight will affect Felix and Tony's relationship?