Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Security
Use phrases like "I like Fish"
Take the first letter of the word, ILF
Then add numbers, symbols, and capital letters i@L^F44
Strong password complete!
Criminals are very smart to guessing passwords. They can take millions of guesses until the get the right one. This is why it's not safe to use one password for everything
Make sure you don't write your password in public places. You never know who will see it. If you use a public computer like at a computer lab or library, make sure you log out or the next person will have your password.
keeping your password safe from criminals
Links from information
Never use words in the dictionary.
Do not use names, addresses,
pets, or parts of a phone number.
If a criminal guesses your
password it is called
Password-(n) a secrete word or expression used by authorized persons to prove their right to access, information, ect.