Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Group Presentation
Race Relations between Katrina and America today
"Profit Over People"
In 2009 after a federal court decision showed that the officials knew that the MRGO would put the residents at risk since 1988.
The oil and natural gas within the pipelines caused the land to sink at a rapid rate.
a network of levees suffering from poor design and disrepair from bureaucratic bickering.
New Orleans is both a poor, and segregated city, and these factors led to loss of life
Racism within Jobs
Point of View
Social Obstacles and Equal Life Chances
At first we thought that Katrina was a natural cause.
Learned that officials never really cared enough about the damage that was done to the residents
changed our view on the officials, noticed that they had many opportunities to help and chose not too