Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why do we see color?
Transcript of Why do we see color?
What are cones?
They are responsible for your vision when light is dim
Help you see better
6 to 7 million cones help you see everyday color
How do we see color?
1.) There are many different ways we see color.
2. Eye's oriented certain ways
3.) You see color different than someone else.
Transparent, Translucent, and Opaque
Transparent: Able to see through
Translucent: Image isn't clear but able to see through
Opaque: No light passes through
Ways animals use colors
Some insects can see ultraviolet light, which can help them see things we can't even notice.
Color can be used to warn off other animals
1.) Just because your colorblind doesn't mean you can't see colors.
2.) 99% of people are not actually color blind, but are color deficient.
3.) People have different vision, some see the world clearer than others.