Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Family and structure and stability in a UAE FAMILY.
Transcript of Family and structure and stability in a UAE FAMILY.
To know about the
Family structure in the United Arab Emirates
Family stability and national identity
* to be able to explain in a simple manner about the Emirati family.
* Students will be able to explain the family structures of the Emiratis.
* Students will be able to speak about the importance of family values of the Emiratis.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) consists of the seven small emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al-Qaiwain, and Fujairah, which were united as a federal state on 2 December 1971. Before the establishment of the oil economy in the early 1960s, two main orientations shaped traditional Emeriati culture: the nomadic desert-oriented Bedouins with small oasis farming within the broader context of the desert economy and culture, and the sea-oriented culture that revolved around pearling and sea trading. These subcultures were economically, politically, and socially interdependent, creating a common culture and social identity. The UAE shares significant aspects of its culture with neighboring Arab countries and the larger Arab culture.
here is a small worksheet if there is 6 on the table you will have 3 papers and if 5 you will also have 3 papers
answer these questions
on your whiteboard answer the questions on the teachers white board
done by : laila 6g5