Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Starting a School Garden
Transcript of Starting a School Garden
School Gardens In ground Raised Bed Container Cold Frame Microfarm Funded by the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
and Public Health Wisconsin's Partnership Program Why Start a
School Garden? Curriculum
Matches But don't tell them they're learning too! Lifecycle of plants
Science Math Measurement
Fractions Language Arts Garden journals
Spelling Health Nutrition
Healthy eating habits Art Drawing
Photography Misc. Respect for the earth
Responsibility Still Need
More Reasons? School gardens... Create a hands on learning experience Teach kids where their food comes from Encourage them to try the food they grow Help fight childhood obesity
and develop healthy eating habits And most importantly... School gardens are not as expensive
or as hard as you may think. Get started today! It's Fun! www.gotdirtwisconsin.org