Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Distributor Meeting
1) Introduce Subaru Loyalty Program
2) More product registration forms
3) Statistics of our end user
Thank You page
Six Star Dealer Requirements
What is it?
How does it work?
Why have it?
• What is it?
• How does it work?
• Why have it?
• What's offered?
• What will it look like?
What will it look like?
1. Register Product
2. Accumulate Points
3. Redeem through SIP product store
Redeem through Staples "Subaru Store"
• Points based program designed only for dealer use
• Build brand loyalty
• Encourage dealers to buy & sell Subaru product
• Encourage dealers to become a 6 star dealer
• Dealers must fill out Product Registration Form in order to gain points
• Accumulating all these Product Registration Forms will help gain analyitics for marketing, sales and customer service
"Loyalty Program" tab is broken up into 3 parts:
1. Subaru Product
2. Marketing Materials
Dealer Portal – SIP sever – wordpress
Service Manager – SC server
• Usernames & Passwords stored here
• User tables
- Dealers Admins (unlisted, listed & 6 star)
- Dealers Users (unlisted, listed & 6 star)
• Multiple users (under admin) stored here
• Product Registration stored here
• Dealer Registration stored here
• Warrany information stored here
• Validates admins (Dealers) to pass through and have access to Service Manager
Username & password validated through Service Manager
• Service Manager accepts – user may enter and use warranty
• Service Manager does not accept – user may enter and use limited access
User may enter as
- Dealer (admin)
- Dealer (user)
Product Registration Form