Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What are the effects of drinking alcohol on the body?
Transcript of What are the effects of drinking alcohol on the body?
Drinking alcohol is the second biggest risk factor for cancers of the mouth and throat (smoking is the biggest).
having a heart attack or stroke
developing some types of dementia
What are the dangers that alcohol can cause for teenagers brain development?
Research shows that the teen brain doesn’t fully develop until 25. Alcohol can alter this development, potentially affecting brain structure and function.
people who start drinking before the age of 15 are four times more likely to meet the criteria for alcohol dependence at some point in their lives
How can a teenager say no to peer pressure to drink alcohol?
Give a reason why it's a bad idea.
Say no, and explain why you feel this way.
Make an excuse why you can't
Leave the situation