Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is Your Organization Truly Racially Equitable
Transcript of Is Your Organization Truly Racially Equitable
Alicia Sojourner / YWCA of Minneapolis
an equitable organization?
Assessing my organization
Steps to Strategic Planning
Lessons learned from other organizations
Plan of action...
What IS an equitable organization?
Affirmative Action Organization
Where IS my
Assess the Current
Pay attention to acknowledging and
building upon the organization’s
history with cultural competence.
Balance the internal development and work of the team with the need to engage the whole staff
and maintain transparency and momentum.
Acknowledge that individuals will have different reactions and different levels of receptivity to the process.
Don’t let resisters set the pace for
Hard & Courageous conversations offer
opportunities for learning and growth.
YWCA of Minneapolis