Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Writing Poetry: a beginner's guide
Transcript of Writing Poetry: a beginner's guide
You are already a poet. !!! (I hope you have a pen) The poems are in your head. We just have to find them. Four pictures are going to appear
Write down the first thoughts that jump into your head There are no wrong responses
Write as much as you can Share your thoughts with those around you.
Together come up with one SIMILE and one METAPHOR for each picture ONE SIMILE ONE METAPHOR Now, choose your favourite picture and words and create a poem! TIPS:
You do not have to include everything you wrote down
If you’re stuck simply string some of the words together
Think about poems you have read and borrow some ideas Extension Activities:
Repeat with a new picture
Link your poem to the theme of 'belonging'
Try an extended metaphor poem